NFSU Extra Options
NFSU Extra Options made its first release in 8th May, 2016; which is the date for Extra Options Release Party. It has less features than any other Extra Options release.
- Lap and Opponent Controllers
- Show Unused Tournament Mode in Quick Race Menu
- Play Any Track in Any Race Mode
- Change Splash Screen Time Limit
- Use Drift Camera Angle Everywhere
- Need for Speed: Underground (Patched to v1.4.0)
- v1.4.0 speed.exe by Drunk!
- DirectX and Visual C++ Runtimes
- Ultimate ASI Loader by ThirteenAG (included in Release)
See Installation page to learn how to install Extra Options. Alternatively, you can build it yourself by using the Source Code on GitHub.
NFSU Extra Options is configured with NFSUExtraOptionsSettings.ini file.
If you are having problems with NFSU Extra Options, see the Troubleshooting page. If your issue isn't listed there, you can report it from here.